4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is sound quantification?
- The process of measuring the continuous analog signal at regular intervals and converting the samples to integers representing the amplitude. (Yes!)
- The process of providing electric current to the microphone to operate. (This is a preamp's job.)
- The process of changing the array of integers back into an analog signal. (This is the computer sound card's job.)
- The process of creating changes in pressure in the air to create sound. (This is the speaker's job.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Analog to Digital
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is sound quantification?
- ... See more version history