4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is one of the most expressive features of additive synthesis?
- These waves may change in amplitude, frequency, and phase over time. (That's correct!)
- These waves may change in volume, color, and space over time. (At this level, we describe the physical properties.)
- These waves stay static. (A lack of change is boring and represents death.)
- Additive synthesis is not expressive. (This is a reductive answer.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Additive Synthesis
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is one of the most expressive features of additive synthesis?
- ... See more version history