5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is decay time in reverb?
- Decay time sets how long the reverberation will sound for. (Correct!)
- Decay time is the amount of time between the original source and the start of reverberation. (That is predelay.)
- Decay times are the initial, loudest reverberations. (That is early reflections.)
- Decay time will impact the number and intensity of the reflections. (That is ratio and depth.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is decay time in reverb?
- ... See more version history