4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are early reflections?
- Early reflections are the initial, loudest reverberations. (Yes!)
- Early reflections is the amount of time between the original source and the start of reverberation. (That is predelay.)
- Early reflections will impact the number and intensity of all the reflections. (That is ratio and depth.)
- Early reflections sets how long the reverberation will sound for. (That is decay time.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What are early reflections?
- ... See more version history