4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the type of an OSC event do?
- The type tells us the parameter involved. (Way to go!)
- Types allow us to route events to the matching device. (That is address.)
- Types are the data of the event. (That is value.)
- Type is the time of the event. (That is time.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: OSC, Open Sound Control
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does the type of an OSC event do?
- ... See more version history