5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is reverberation?
- Reverberation is a natural phenomenon where a sound source reflects off of surfaces, creating a sense of space. (Correct!)
- Reverberation is a synthetic phenomenon where a sound source reflects off of surfaces, creating a sense of color. (Reverberation is real.)
- Reverberation is a sound changing module that plays the sound source more than once at different times. (Sort of, but this describes delay.)
- Reverberation is a sound modifying module that helps to balance the frequencies of the incoming signal. (That would be an equalizer.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is reverberation?
- ... See more version history