4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a compressor?
- Compressors reduce the proportion of the amplitude over a threshold amplitude. (Good job!)
- Compressors changes the overall amplitude of the signal. (That is gain.)
- Gain increases the amplitude over a threshold. (That is an expander.)
- Gain targets a specific band of frequencies and reduces the amplitude on specific ranges. (That is a de-esser.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a compressor?
- ... See more version history