4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are the common parameters of tremolo?
- Rate and depth. (Correct!)
- Wet/dry mix, delay time, depth, & rate. (You may see delay time and wet/dry mix on some tremolo effects, but I wouldn't say they are common.)
- Amplitude and frequency. (Close, but think about what a tremolo does.)
- Phase and spectrum. (This is not correct.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Modulation Effects
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What are the common parameters of tremolo?
- ... See more version history