4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is a sine wave?
- The simplest sound in the universe, defined as a periodic oscillation that follows a trigonometric function. (Correct!)
- A non-sinusoidal waveform named for its triangular shape. (This describes a triangle wave.)
- An integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. (This is a harmonic.)
- Not an integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. (This is inharmonic.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Complex Waves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is a sine wave?
- ... See more version history