4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is binaural audio?
- Binaural audio simulates three-dimensional sound using headphones, which is two channels of audio. (Yes!)
- Binaural audio is a technique of encoding sound into XYZW channels and then routing those channels to any number of speakers in any arrangement. (That is ambisonics)
- The technique of setting a sound in three-dimensional space. (That is spatialization.)
- The technique of shifting the amplitudes of a sound source between sound channels. (That is panning.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Spatialization
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is binaural audio?
- ... See more version history