4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the ratio of a compressor do?
- The ratio determines how much we will reduce the amplitudes over the threshold. (Great work!)
- We will reduce any amplitude over the ratio. (That is threshold, not ratio.)
- Ratio impacts how quickly the compressor will respond to changes in amplitude. (That is attack and release.)
- A ratio is a collection of individual compressors for specific frequency ranges. (That is a multipressor.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Amplitude Modifiers
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does the ratio of a compressor do?
- ... See more version history