4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the volume level of speech?
- Usually, 80 to 90 dB SPL. (This is the range of recommended music listening.)
- 60 to 70 dB SPL. (Correct!)
- Usually, 0 to 140 dB SPL. (Those would be very loud or very quiet voices.)
- 100 dB SPL and above. (Those would be very loud voices.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the volume level of speech?
- ... See more version history