4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is predelay?
- Predelay is the amount of time between the original source and the start of reverberation. (Excellent!)
- Predelay is the initial, loudest reverberations. (That is early reflections.)
- Predelay will impact the number and intensity of the reflections. (That is ratio and depth.)
- Predelay sets how long the reverberation will sound for. (That is decay time.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is predelay?
- ... See more version history