4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
We make oscillators from only odd-numbered harmonics, and from all harmonics.
- Triangle, square, and rectangle; Sawtooth (Yes!)
- Square, rectangle, and sawtooth; Triangle (Triangle is a gentle simple wave.)
- Triangle and square; Sawtooth and rectangle (Rectangle waves, while have a duty cycle, do not use all harmonics.)
- Triangle and sawtooth; Square and rectangle (Square waves only use odd-numbered harmonics.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted We make ____ oscillators from only odd-numbered harmonics, and ____ from all harmonics.
- ... See more version history