5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
Which of the following is NOT why we use filters?
- To add spectral content. (Filters do not, by themselves, add spectral content.)
- To shape sounds. (We often use filtering to shape sounds.)
- To bring out new colors. (We often use filtering to bring out new colors)
- To balance sounds together. (We often use filtering to balance sounds together.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Filters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted Which of the following is NOT why we use filters?
- ... See more version history