5 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the fundamental frequency?
- The most prominent or focal sine wave, the pitch we perceive the sound at. (Yes!)
- An integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. (A multiple of itself?)
- Waves that surround a single area. (This is the definition of a format.)
- Changes the individual sine waves within a complex wave. (This is spectral editing.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Complex Waves
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 5 years agoAccepted What is the fundamental frequency?
- ... See more version history