4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is noise?
- Noise is a collection of signals with random amplitudes and frequencies within specific parameters over time. (Excellent!)
- Noise is an unpleasant signal that the majority of the public voted to be unpleasant. (Noise can mean different things to different people, but for this unit, noise has a specific meaning.)
- Noise is a collection of generators with random inputs that do not change at all over time. (The change over time part is what makes the sound 'noisy'.)
- Noise is the lack of musical context. (Noise can mean different things to different people, but for this unit, noise has a specific meaning.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Noise
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is noise?
- ... See more version history