4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What does the "Q" parameter do?
- Q determines how smooth the transition is from unfiltered to filtered content. (Yay!)
- Q is the amount of amplitude that we will impact. (That is gain.)
- Q is the frequency or frequencies where the filtering will begin to occur. (That is cutoff.)
- Q is not a filtering parameter. (Not correct.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Filters
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What does the "Q" parameter do?
- ... See more version history