4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What are ratio and depth in reverb?
- Ratio and depth will impact the number and intensity of the reflections. (Correct!)
- Ratio and depth is the amount of time between the original source and the start of reverberation. (That is predelay.)
- Ratio and depth are the initial, loudest reverberations. (That is early reflections.)
- Ratio and depth sets how long the reverberation will sound for. (That is decay time.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Reverberation
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What are ratio and depth in reverb?
- ... See more version history