4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the role of the duty cycle?
- The duty cycle determines which harmonics to output. (Yes.)
- The duty cycle reduces the amplitudes of the harmonics. (If by reduces you mean eliminates...)
- The duty cycle is not relevant to simple oscillators. (The rectangle wave has a duty cycle.)
- The duty cycle is how often the oscillator reports. (I'm not sure what this would mean...)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Oscillators
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the role of the duty cycle?
- ... See more version history