4 years ago Accepted AvailableLanguage: English
What is the recommended listening level for music?
- Usually, 80 to 90 dB SPL. (Yes.)
- Usually, 60 to 70 dB SPL. (This isn't a bad level to listen to, but most textbooks would recommend louder for mixing.)
- 100 dB SPL or above. (There's a risk of hearing damage above 100 dB SPL.)
- Usually, 0 to 140 dB SPL. (This is the range of our amplitude perception.)
- Number of Learners: 0
- Transit: 0.05 (Default)
- Belongs to: Human Hearing
TopicsCreate a new topic
No topics yet.
- 4 years agoAccepted What is the recommended listening level for music?
- ... See more version history